Tuesday, June 06, 2006

noe daz wat i call a 'week end' :)

really feel good aftr an entertaining week end....had my favrte podi dosa on friday nite and plyd cards wiv frnds till late....later watched a bit of fanaa movie and as anticipated it was boring ;) ...gotta good reason to switch off soon and go hit da bed...next day was pretty ok wth cricket....and then movies all day.....sunday...cricket again ...this time we plyd well and won the game....

the same evng was my frnds bday treat in inchaara...waz bloody 1 hour wait to get the table...and wat more reason u need to eat like a hungry dinosaur.... ;) after 17 days, was my first day i went late to my office.....the monday started too late for me....not mucha work in the office...2 days up alrdy and 3 more days to go for the next week end yo :)

No comments: