Thursday, June 28, 2007

Naangalum Mega serial Paapom !!!

I got my mom and cousins from Chennai visiting me yesday and it was all fun in the house after a long and quiet period… I was enjyng it though…. Suddenly one shouted its 9 o clk and other got shock in her eyes… and all together shouted ‘KOLANGAL’ and ran to tv… then some one in relaxed tone ‘hey its jus started…..chill out’…. Wat the hellllll…. ????

This happens almost in all the houses…. Soaps are ruling the evenings… getting so magnetic with the ladies at home…. Doesn’t spare dad’s either in some places… one of my colleague whoz not tamil by birth was talkn abt this serial ‘Kana kaanum kaalangal’ and I thought what the crap…. ‘come on man…. U cant tell this… we are so called ‘IT guys’ and we shd b watching only HBO, AXN, news channels blab la bla’….. (‘aravindhu vendam over scene odambuku aavathu’… I heard this deep inside and door locked) ‘no da this one is good, not those conventional serials… crying, senti, crying, crying, crying…..’ ..ohhhhh neva thought this…’this one got good fun and I can recollect few of my school incidents …its all abt school life’…hmmmmm… Ive taken in this ear and left out that ear (puriyala, intha kaathula vaangi antha kaathula vitutayn) ;)



Same evening I reached home around 7.45 pm… got refreshed and jus surfing the channels…. Suddenly in vijay tv I saw this title song of the ‘Kanaa kaanum kalangal (KKK)’ which was the talk in the mrng’s tea break… I jus got little curious…I have a strong confidence that 'u can still understand the story even if u watch the last episode of a mega serial'… he he he… so I din cared abt the episode number and anticipating to keep myself entertained for 30 mins…. however, I was prepared for a worst show and surprised to see the episode crafted well…

therz basically 2 groups in a class.. one posh group and the other little local group… I guess this will be ther in 90% of the schools…. And the whole story is spinning around the characters in these 2 groups…. Few falls in love…. Girls…. Comedy by ‘black pandi’, a catchy character is too good and this chapz not gonna finish his school at all.. looks like he gonna shine with movies…. A drug addict in the movie…. I admire a girl in the story ‘Ragavi’ who got the apt look of a class topper and also matured student for her age…. Infact I had a similar sorta girl in our class when am in school (seee started cherishing my memories already) ….

The screen play of the serial is very pleasant and the BGM score is a bliss …. Yesday amazingly I saw my favrte ‘lollu saba’(a comedy show) star ‘Jeevan’ in the serial… I should say he is next santhanam known for his quick wits and class imitation of other celebrities…. He is a biology school teacher in this serial and hez doing his part with perfection….. even this character reminds my school time teacher… I still don’t think am an addict as I watch only if I go home before 8…. So far I never alterd my schedule for this serial;s sake… however, its worth watching and a pleasant way to finish the day : )

3 comments:

Srinath said...

Mothhathula oru nalla kudumbasthana aagag try panra.. puriyudhu.. Aanaa, serial paathaa mattum kudumbasthan aaga mudiyaathu thambi. 1 Kilo thakkali velai ennannu sollu paappoom?

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i knowww! the serials can be quite addicting. mom n achu kinda influenced me into watching one too...after me being in much denial.heh. and omg! i wanna watch KKK! damn we dont hav vijay tv. my tamil friends in sch were all telling me abt it..esp abt the guy vineeth in it.HAHAHA! so hot! like a tamil verison of shahid kapoor :P

Anonymous said...

Started watching KKK ,impressed by your review.Fantastic screenplay I should say.Planning to watch it regularly.