Monday, April 21, 2008

China Kaaram

Oops !!! Lifez getting busier… and I couldn’t find a good set of duration to post … just managed to grab few mins to test my fast typing and instant framing skills…

Last night was really boring and I thought…Why not…. Let me have a chinese dinner…. I tried to ask in the most simplest English I could to that Chinese guy as I wanted a vegetarian noodles kinda stuff… he got a hint ‘Vegetarian’ like a meta tag… ran inside got his menu and showed me the item straight away.. ‘Mixed vegetable noodles’ it says… I said yes straight away… I wanted the dish to be spicy… and I managed to deliver my thoughts.. he said yes with a smile….got a can of soya bean milk and found a table…


Later the guy got the plate fulla noodles… I was almost dieng out of hunger and so this hot and lovely noodles bunch looked yum yum… I took a bit with the fork and found the taste is seriously not bad… but couldn’t recongnize much as the dish was too hot (temperature)…then I found this red chilli chutney kind of sauce on the table… I took a spoon to add flavour to my dish… it was tasting awesome and spicy… slowly after few mins I realized that the chutney is terribly hot and the dish has a gravy inside whch is again hot… I got rid off the red chillies to my best but couldn’t get the benefit much…



I slowly felt the intensity of the hour…. The inner temprature started rising up… the whole restaurant is air conditioned but I still sweated crazy… I couldn’t control… for some reason, I get tears even for mild hot dishes and this time u can guess… I took 4-5 tissues jus to wipe off tears and 1 dozen tissues to manage my runny nose… but amidst all these I was still enjoying the food… but the spicy hottish attitude of the dish kept increasing exponentially… by the time I finished it I was half burnt yo…. I kept drinking soya milk then and ther but no help….

I took more half dozen tissues to clean my whole bloody wet face…. Was totally embarrassing to eat like a kid…. Its only noodles am eating… later I came off the place but felt like my lips and throat are still in some burning charcoal…. I ran for some drinks … all wayside shops are closed and I cudnt manage… I found a drinks vending machine in the corner… oh good…. I just had a quick look in the display.. all drnk cans well arranged… ‘Milk coffee’ oh wow… I wanna drink anything with milk to cool out my tongue… I took the drinks can and bloody hell… I din noticed that I pressed ‘HOT’ button for the drinks and it delivered hot can of milk coffee… bull shit… this is wat ppl say ‘rubbing salt on the wound’…. I again shedded few more bucks to get wat I wanted… this time I took 1.5 secs to make sure that am pressing COLD MILK COFFEE… oh yes finally I drank the drink to jeopardize the agony !!!! : - )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy..be careful of what u eat man! some of tht chilli thing might not just be pure chilli in vinegar. some of those paste like things also contain fish...anchovies i think. they call it sambal..or chilli also. lol so sniff ur food b4 eating la dei! =D

Anonymous said...

hey sorry !! But i cudnt stop laughing !!! :P hehe....