Thursday, May 15, 2008

Human Irony

Hurray… I managed to deliver my next post on the blog space in too short span…. That much 'vetti' here….

This happened few minutes before I posted this…. I was chatting with my good friend and the conversation went like this….

Friend : hi dude…
Me : Hi da… waz happening??
Friend : donno da..the world looks different
Me : i feel like u r getting psyched day by day
Friend : Hmmm…
Me : Why da??
Is it coz of the serial blasts in jaipur ? or
Is it coz of the earth quake rocking china ? or
Is it cos of cyclones in Myanmar ? or
Friend : No da…. My team is not performing well in IPL matches
Me : Hahahaha !!!!

I suddenly remembered this dialogue in one of the TV serials I watched long back…

‘Indiavum pakistanum cricket velaadina makkal seriousaa paakraanga … aana seriousaa sandai pota makkal velayaata paakaraanga….’

This means, if nations play sports people watching it seriously holding their nerves but when same nations fight, people watching it sportingly with out giving a damn…

Ofcourse, I am one of those ‘people’…. May the force be with us !!!!

Disclaimer : I din mean to embarass that poor chap (my friend), am blogging this with his concern as even i wudve reacted the same way wen my team loses in IPL so badly.... so guys, u can talk the same way to me with out having this at your back of the mind... 'enna kodumai sir ithu... ithunundu matter solla ethana disclaimer poda vendi iruku'....!!!

1 comment:

Shakti Barath said...

I know who is that Friend...

Loki - The great....