Monday, June 23, 2008

Fried rice? Its Macau Express

For a Ovo-Lacto-Veggies like me food is not a easy life… Specially when you are out of India... Am in Singapore for quiet sometime and I have to say that food being a major problem when ever I go out…

One fine day I discovered this place Macau Express near the Expo. In Changi… Though the restaurant is famous for its seafood dishes, I can spend anything to get this lovely yummy yummy Macau Vegetable fried rice… Infact, this is the only vegetarian food one can get in that restaurant... however, its still a unique item…The place is really really far from my home situated right on the other end of the island…near to the airport…


First time I have been with my mate looking for some change in my food cycle and I accidentally got in to the restaurant with out any expectations… my mate, who had prawn fried rice also appretiated the quality of the food. Later, I went with my wife when we were on our way to rcve our guest to the airport…. My wife liked it too… later again I went with my family to ther…I started this habbit of rcvng and sending off ppl in airport having this as a key reason ; )



The ambience is just like yet another restaurant but the food factor is awesome… The vegetables are quiet fresh and the rice is golden fried on butter nicely mixed with other fried rice ingredients from Macau… Please don’t underestimate the typical Chinese chilli sauce pots laying on the tables… one should respect the spice factor in that god damn sauce and consume as little as you could… else u need to roar all day and keep regretting for the mistake… I love to have a cold coffee with milk on the side which really adds the flavour to my perfect dinner…



How to get there?

For Singapore residents,

Alight at Tana Merah MRT get the train goes to Changi airport… Alight at Expo for a 4-5 mins walk to Macau situated in the food court…

For International folks,

Get whatever flight that goes to Singapore Changi Airport… catch the train to Tana Merah MRT…. Alight at Expo….

So dudes....


If (veggie_lover = TRUE)
IF (fried_rice_lover = TRUE)
Must_to_eat = ‘Macau Vegetable Fried rice’
Optional = ‘Scrambled egg on the fried rice’
Drink = ‘Any cold drink with milk’
Endif
Endif

4 comments:

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

"if...else" ezhuthi periya techie aayitte po..kalakkure aravindh..

Srinath said...

Project manager kaettappa ellaam code adikkaadha dog.. kevalam oru fried riceukku 'if logic' .. Enna koduma saravanan idhu.

Btw, I guess people around would have had good fun watching a weirdo guy taking pictures of his food before hogging.

JR said...

Great to here that you are still eating...!!! But the snapshot of the fried rice does not look like interesting. Anyway i think Hotel business is better than what we are doing now. Just make a note whenever you see different kind of tasty food. I will add in my menu but do they serve anything interesting drink than COLD DRINK ? something really chilled than COLD ?????

Anonymous said...

Nice coding...but u dint use the pretty printer.
Anyway create the RFC's for this, I will call it in the front end ; )

haha....

Nice little blog...!!