Friday, June 13, 2008

Mobile Photography

Oh heyyy... managed to save some time to update this space... moving on with my photography styles, i attached few pics taken recently of my N73... i call this as mobile photography as
  • -i still havent got my dream Sony H50 Camera yet
  • -its easy to get my mobile any wer i go as it is always in my pocket
  • -easy to use in terms of technology and giving the needed work only to my creative brain

Only 'Nuts' can seperate us:


This one is taken in the Jurong Birds park in Singapore. I patiently waited for around 15 mins to get these 3 cute things to face in one direction and get my cam in the right position and click with out any shakings...

Dead Leaf adds the life:



This one taken on the way to the Merilion park in Singapore. I saw the climate is so perfect for this scene. Also, i was embarassingly waiting for the crowd to clear a bit as i needed in the picture. The leaves here and there had been the integral part of the decoration.



Parking Zone or a Space Station:


Full credits to the interior design skills of the people. It is just a car parking lot and i was totally perplexed with the blue light gives a kind of space station effect. Also, the inhabbited atmosphere triggered me to click.

Red Rules:

I always like the colour RED in few models (cars). This one is my uncle's and i got the urge to click this purely coz the petrol stations in this country wont give a damn if u use mobiles inside. Also, the colour of the car is the real flavour.

Traditional is my way:



The intresting fact about this duck is that they live with only pair through out its life. Its called the Mandarin Duck and many chinese couple have this in their house. Why not ?? Click.. Click..

3 comments:

Srinath said...

>>Also, the inhabbited atmosphere triggered me to click.
Did you mean 'uninhabited'. I almost feel like 'nakkeeran' these days trying to find fault with your blogs :P
On a serious note, the pics are quite nice ( and so are the captions )

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

nice fotos da.. annanum fotograhpyle erangitten.. bought canon sx100 IS camera da.. nice features..

Anonymous said...

hey nice photos. esp the parrots..must appreciate ur patince n determination =)and awesome carpark eh. and i was wonderinggg why the lisence plate number seemed so familiar.lol. there are no more red corollas in chennai pa! so sad. i only want tht one!