Friday, October 03, 2008

Sony H50

Ok. Finally !!! I got it… The camera that I was waiting for… The brand new Sony H50. I was so damn waiting for it and finally got it… I already know its amazing features and this semi professional camera is just the perfect one I wanted….



Here are some pics taken from it right away on my first family vacation to Malaysia

The lovely street on Putrajay town (Malaysia's Legislative capital)

How is it?

The cool Genting Cable Car (Must visit one)
Another view of 1 million Ringgit Tamil Lord

Array of other gods in the temple
Mind blowing Kualalampur view from KL Communication Tower

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, that looks very professional.
Rock on!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog.
Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://camera-world.blogspot.com/

Good luck

JR said...

I hope I will get the same piece as my wedding gift. One more HOT news, Loki lost his HTC phone!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Pics da..!!!