Monday, March 30, 2009

Neva been ...

Neva been so much work

Neva been so much sports

Neva been so much excitement...


Am all busy last few weeks since my come back to Singapore... The life dramatically turned just opposite.... The new client am in are so demanding... (kadaseela ennayum vela seyya vachitaanga)... lead to challenge my time management ability.... very much unwillingly, my wife is the ultimate sufferer as i never stay home most of the time....


Luckily, i got this cricket and badmitton goin on in parallel... picks the (work work) stress off from me.... adding to the flavour was the worst flu i ever had in my life.... it sticked to me for a complete one week and the whole life was busy, painful, exciting, adventorous bla bla all on a sudden....


In between, my passion for photography and badmitton is increasing exponentially ... together am confused as am getting all good things at one time and no clue of how to manage to the best....


uhhh... am still confused... what did i intend to write on this post???

1 comment:

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

intha chinna vayasule nammalukku evalo confusionaa...