Tuesday, April 07, 2009

D90 Rocks !!!

oh man... i couldnt believe my eyes.... i neva thought i will love my new camera that made me to get up at 5 to capture those serene lake side view of the Selator reservoir.... am slowly getting addicted myself more with photography and the learning curve was never sharper without my new worlds best Nikon D90..





For me, photography always comes with awesome power of imagination.... the passion to imagine... the patience to wait for the right mix of light and the scene...... a bit of technical knowledge with the equipment and the intrst to innovate..... you dont necessarily need an expensive camera to get the best pics.... a point shoot is still good enough....

I always refer to kenrockwell website for my photography/camera/accessory advices.... honestly, that is one big place where i got lots of theoretical knowledge on photography and handling the equipments.... here are some extracts that i learnt from kenrockwell, fellow photographers and my own experience...

never expect a perfect picture in your first shot..... for me atleast.... some times, i wait wait wait and click atleast 10-12 snaps to get a single perfect one (atleast to convince myself) the following one is the example




This is quiet contrary to my attitude... try not to be embarassed if u wanna snap thing that u come across all on a sudden... i always feel reluctant... some how all on a sudden i strike with an idea when i was checking my frnds nikon d40... i thought for 5 secs... decided in 2 secs... and clicked this snap in next 30 secs time....



Some of the snaps might look best when you further edit it.... i am not with the idea of tampering with ones true image... however, jus to unleash the innovation i try out few like these...


If you got a photo link or orkut gallery, dont upload all the pics you have taken... try and sort out only the best ...also, try and keep the pics as unique as possible... repetitive pics sometime makes the surfers boring thing.... if you don get any pics that convince you dont upload any... wait for the moment... some times u get only 1 or 2 out of 100 that really satisfies you.... and that will boost your confidence when you go for a shoot next time....



Try and find an appropriate caption for your pics... be it a description of the place, a poetic line, a humorous pick ... anything that strikes ya mind.... this will create the intrst with the viewers.... after all, photography is primarily for others to see and ofcourse, for you to cherish....



I have collected all the special clicks of mine in my orkut photo space.. you can search for my id aravindhindia@gmail.com and add me as a friend before you can see....or u can try clicking this link.. http://www.orkut.com/Main#AlbumList.aspx?uid=5890502207803063523 am not sure if this works... :)

No comments: