Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am 28 today....!!!!

19/05/2009 : 7.30 pm
I know iam turning 28 in 4.5 hours.... here is ARavindh's Irony... will wake up until 2 am if its chennai match in IPL and no hope for anything else... i shd keep myself awake till 12 as i know i wont be sleepin at that time... Idea !!! got tickets for the movie PASANGA for 9 pm and then out to shopping with my mom and wife... all is well as the shopping bill is well with in the boundary...


19/05/2009 : 11.45 pm
Out from the cinema... thoroughly enjoyed and a must watch movie... all about kids from their view.... a lovely BGM by James vasanthan... a good break for me too.... Oh boy !!! i reached home and as 'so called' surprisingly the cake is ready at home for me.....



19/05/2009 : 11:59 pm
I helped my wife placing the candles in cake, lighting the candle in cake, cut the cake myself... had a piece myself and in to my laptop.... i was expecting phone calls from some wer (i dunno who will care to call me at 12 am singapore time) still i was expecting.. bly me !!! spoilt indian kid me....


19/05/2009 : 12.10 am
ahhh !!! none called me yet... so i went online and quiet warm to see few messaged me in orkut... my bro came online and asked me to call him.... he picked the shit outta me once i called him 'un bday ku neeyae call panni wish panna solriyae.... kevalama ilai !!!', a perfect jackass me... is it april 1 or may 20 ???...


20/05/2009 : 9.45 am
got up with utmost hesitation as i am took off that day and really wanted to have a good long sleep... Indian hindu ladies, u beauty... no matter wat is the occasion u wanna start with a temple visit.... and concentrate more on special poojas than the actual prayer.... anyway i din make any argument though am a bit agnostic about these.....


20/05/2009: 11.30 am
gobbled another piece of over night cake with icecream ... crash the bed and slept crazy for 4 bloody hours... quiet a number of calls on an average of every 30 mins during my sleep time ... stilll answered like a fresh one and continued sleeping... after all i get these many calls only once in a year...


20/05/2009: 7.45 pm
sitting on my couch... watching rajasthan vs kkr and bloggin in my laptop munching cookies with tea.... oh well a pleasant day ... bday is all an excuse for my day off and chill out.. !!!!

5 comments:

Lokeshwar Reddy said...

Happy birthday dude!!

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

seri.. intha thadavai yaarukku 100 rs donate pannae? ;-)

Naveenan Ramachandran said...

ha ha ha ;-D

Paavam da nee ... Irundhaalum paravaayillai ...

Wish you many many more happy returns of the day !

Srinath said...

Un thambi ottiyum unakku butthi varala.. seri seri..Happy birthday!

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

btw, blog ezhuthi bday wishes vaangirukkayada.. neeradi vaazhga!