Sunday, April 25, 2010

Port of Glamour !!!

Back again after a stressfull month. I gotto fly frequently for all these 6 months (work/personal Demand)... Last weekend i was carrying my dude (Nikon D90) with me and thought i should definetly capture this pleasant thing which always nagged me in Terminal 2 of Changi Singapore Airport.




I was amazed by the point perfect maintanance these guys do for every corner in the airport. There are quiet a few airports in the world which makes the stay more pleasant and extremely comfortable but Singapore always tops my best rankings. Here are the visual spleandours combined with the same redundant imagination of mine :)



You can check all these pictures with better clarity either in my orkut or facebook :)



I am all evil taking pics at airport instead sitting worried and talking to my family. Thanks to them for still being kind enough to shower the love as they always do inspite of my 'What to say' :(

I wont miss you Changi ( and my family ofcourse) !!!!

6 comments:

Reika said...

why only the nature! changi airport has more infrastructure to offer for exhibiting ur photogrpahy skills! but nice pics anyway =)

Anju said...

Very nice pictures Aravindh.. :)

Ananth said...

Nice Pics..!!

Srinath said...

Good ones man

Lokeshwar Reddy said...

awesome dude

JR said...

Nice photos.....still why don't you try more A KIND of photos?