Thursday, May 06, 2010

Tweeting Spree !!!

I was always worried I couldn’t spend time on blogging due to the busy life am hogged in at the moment. I was observing my friends new found micro blogging revolution called TWITTER… I wasn’t so fascinated initially as I thought am blogging anyway and waz the point in micro blogging …

After few months, eventually, I signed up for a new twitter account and started cracking… initially was a bit funny but later got excited to follow some of the celebrities like yuvraj singh, sachin tendulkar, lalit modi, hrithik roshan, Mahesh babu etc… Feels great to see words hand typed straight from them…



As far as me tweeting is concerned, I feel it a sort of quick scribble diary… I always wonder how can I blog if I want to give a quick sentence like quick movie review, songs review, sports anticipation, wat am thinking etc., etc., Twitter is quiet handy…. Also, a sort of stress reliever for me…

And finally, here is my twitter link and will b happy to see any of u guys over there…

http://twitter.com/aravindhindia

long live the new communication entity : )

1 comment:

JR said...

I thought Twitter is good but twitter can spoil someons life like Shashi tharoor and Lalit modi....lost crores because one small statement.
Sometime it is better to not to depend on this mini blogging only if you are a famous else its really fun and i agrre with you