Friday, August 13, 2010

Confessions of a Blogaholic !!!

What if i interview the blogger inside me ? The moment of truth has arrived ;) Read on blog reader .......
When did you started blogging ? What inspired you ?

2005 I guess. Just after when I started my work life in Bangalore. I always wanted to be a writer but I thought my skill isn’t good enough and wanted a platform to improve. Many of my mates were also blogging that time which inspired me a lot.

What do you write in your blog ?

Anything that strikes me. Initially my posts were mere status update about the happenings around me. Later, started posting my opinions on various stuffs like movie reviews, short stories, social issues, travelogues, incidents, accidents etc.

Do you think your opinions are right and makes sense ?

(Showing my middle finger) Ofcourse, that’s the human irony (with face full of anger)



So, what is the point you try to make in your posts ?

The point is to be creative as much as I could and check my level of writing and creativity.

Cranky clarification. Heard you write blog to impress girls. Is that so ?

(with anger inside and smile outside) Next question please.

Did you succeed in that ? May be i can keep it confidential

I said, NEXT QUESTION : x

Howz the response for your posts ?

Hardly get anything negative but I believe the number of people reading the blog are more than the people commenting. (thanks to google analytics) Some times I get mails suggesting new topics, changes etc. Overall I am happy with responses and I believe quiet a lot are reading.

How do you get rid of an annoying friend in a week ?

I will repeatedly insist him to read my blog when ever I meet him (I am only being modest here… enna panrathu bloglayum arasiyal panna vendi iruku)

How long you intend to Blog ?

As long as I find writing as ‘Exciting’. As long as some one doesnt file a complaint against me. As long as I am alive. As long as … well, I dunno : )

Why are you doing this post after so many years?

Good question, (with a scholar look) I just found this interesting blog post here and thought why not let me steal this idea. Sorry Jetli (the owner of original idea). Enna panrathu schoola irunthay bit adichi palagidichi

Do you think the whole blogging crap is waste of time ?

Correct. But define ‘Waste of time’ first.

Who is your role model when it comes to writing ?

(Giving a pose as if like published 5-10 best sellers) the one and only Chetan Bagath. I like his style of writing and I try to imitate that in most of my short stories or some of my narrations.

Who are your target audience ?

Any one who could read English. I occasionally be cruel to Non-Tamil sector posting Tamil scripts but that gives a lot of satisfaction (i meant, posting tamil scripts )

Why did the chicken cross the road ?

@#$##@#@... WTF you @#@#!

5 comments:

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

aravindh goes candid ( you know what i mean ;-) )....

JR said...

Dude,

Very intersting and creative blog. Both questions and answers are intersting. Keep going buddy........ write till your son finds a girl friend.... :-)

Ananth said...

Nice Read..!!

Ananth said...

Nice Read..!!

Samyuktha said...

Ha ha.. honest answers..appreciated :) :)