Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just not YET ANOTHER GADGET !!!

This time its most anticipated post by the cream of my circle :) Its none other than the majestic APPLE's creation, IPAD

a month ago i never had a slightest idea of buying this gadget.... Later, started checking out my frinds iphone 4 and i thought 'WOW'.... later, researched about IPAD and on one fine late night as usual my brain started becmg devil and made me order this gadget online .... in a flash, my 1100$ burnt :( (I made a secret resolution that i should cut down expenses this year... enna kodumai sir)

The gadget arrived from apple online store singapore in next 2 days and from that second i am all glued to the master piece.... So what makes it a 'magnet of human mind'

- Internet : trust me, the speed is totally top class when i compared to my laptop on same WIFI

- Games : You wont believe the quality and clarity... also, the feature of touch screen makes it intresting to play....

- Apple istore : the most intresting part of ipad.... apple has the market and demand ... therefore millions of free applications on various categories... u will never be done with this :)

- movies : again, the clarity is the class.. with 64 gb of space, you can very well store good set of videos and images

-Books : i resumed reading the most intresting 1500 pages PONNIYIN SELVAN and this was my primary inspiration to buy ipad

- there are other features like google map, itunes etc which i also use it on and off...

for gadget freaks, ipad is a 'must have' in their armoury.... for others, jus try it out and u will b impressed for sure....

Verdict : I am sure i wont lose this gadget to any one :)

Advice : if you wanna buy this, i suggest apple store online which is arguably the cheapest and reliable source

Warning : dont get this addiction ruin you ;)

1 comment:

Paul said...

I have never been a gadget freak in my life. you know it very well, coz you only helped me buy my first desktop :-)
but when I see or hear something from someone i never hesitate to try. That's how I got my HTC touch diamond worth 25k and it just worked hard for 1 year and is on the shelves useless now.