Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Too many gud news....

Ha....today's trng posponed to friday...i need to cancel my weekend visit to madras any way...finally we (frnds in bangalore) planned to have a coorg trip on Apr. 8 and 9... and my colleague done this amzng favor of sorting out the room...tomrrow got my team outing...little excited (tho ther are few whom i jus wanna kill are cmg...) this saturday after a long time...we all house mates gonna b together and i wish we all goin for cricket too... later food at pongal eatout...later good long sleep...later 5 cards all nite...

One of my house mate got promotion this week ...and one more reason to eat food like crazy monkey in a costly restrnt...hahaha...Today am in the office do nothin as am still in the trng period ;) boring tho...sooooo thinking of doin my old task and make the documentation stuffs...

No comments: