Friday, March 17, 2006

Phew....the week is done...

















Was so busy yday....not wth wrk ofcourse ;) got up late yday got the 10.30 shuttle from home...yday i was hoping for a big day...but not really happy end of the day...we wer on team outing and the good things i enjoyed wth the outing are
  • met few girls (really good)
  • played tennis first time in my life
  • played long snooker game there after a long time

most of them happend wer quite annoying.....

  • our batch being ignored by the senior ppl...leaving us to roam arnd ourselves....shame
  • initially told no swimming and once we rchd there we've been told we can swim but for watsoever none got the swim suits and the pool was jus amazing...sooo sooo tempting...
  • few others i can't write here...ahhhhhhh

Saturday is started...not really a great start for me....i am short tempered by nature but as its too dangerous (to me as well) im tryng to control my anger....i hate myself being so angry and today very unusually i was very much angry.....gotup and went to play cricket wth my folks with a gr8 sport mood....the game started and i got out so cheaplyyyy still i din care as its not new for me...(i nvr care tho....) i bowled decently well...(din let my team down atleast...) good day so far.......(testing my patience.....) ....looking forward for the treat tonite and try to post the pics in the next blog.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey frend..don try 2 ctrl ur anger..coz dats evn more worse..instead giv less importance 4 petite things..matter shud b really worth it 2 b angry on ;)..haha..wat u say?..Cheerup! Have a gr8 week ahead :)!

Anonymous said...

ur fist time playing tennis? oh man! u should hav asked me..the pro! =D i'd hav taught u when i was in india