Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Boring day....

Getting up at 6.30 is not a joke at alllllll....specially wen u dont have electricity the whole nite, whole nite of fun wth mosquitoessss makin da disgusting sound arnd my ears...ahhhh...straight to my long and boring training session the whole day....later back to my seat and had a little fun wiv my frnds...by the way got few pics of the party that we (our batch in sap) had last saturday and they all are cool....

















Unfortunately...none of the girls in this are of my taste...soooo not mch of girly girly fun...still all are lovely frnds and an amazing company....the interesting part about the batch is ...the whole group is like mini india...we got ppl almost all parts of the country...we got ppl from kashmir (my best, team mate ravinder) , tamil nadu (thaz me hehehehe), kerala(ambika chaychi), karnataka(ananth & anjana) , andra(radha),up(praveen), rajastan(dimple) and etc ..... lotsa fun the otherday...

now am really tired and waiting to go home and eat like crazy.....god plz don take the electricity off today.....:)

1 comment:

Srinath said...

goyyaaa...
currentu billu kattiniyaa??