Monday, December 31, 2007

Admiration

FYI : Again, the me in this post is not actually me so stop the speculations and just read on

It’s the evening of 31st Dec. 2007
Just finished my work and waiting for bus
An empty bus-stop to my dismay
I was energy packed. Yes just few more hours and
Its new year

I saw her roaming here and there
She always impresses me with cute sketch
Dark skinned for some reason,
I always admire white skin for all reasons
And shez the one who took my attention

I cant stop watching her next 5 minutes or so
Can I go ahead and walk towards her?
My middle class feelings for embarrassment stopped me
‘Let me control and go ahead with plans tonite’
I told myself with inside fight.

She looked at me and gave a graceful look
The inner me nudged to go ahead
I smiled at her and I felt like she liked me too
Though shez a 100% different,
I see myself in her.

She started to walk towards me
That’s it I cant hold any more
There you go, I offered few biscuits
And she wagged her tail with gratitude

Haa, our life is almost same
You wag your tail for biscuits
And I wag my virtual tail for lotsa reasons
It’s a dog’s life after all
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!


- the lonely soul wrecked by monotonus-IT-projects-life


6 comments:

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

nice lines da.. neeya ezhunatha?

Aravindh said...

Thanks kicha.... ya, plagarism has no room in my blogging paradise ;)

Jayashree said...

Wonderful verse!

Jayashree said...

Wonderful Verse!

Jagan said...

dei nayee...

Anonymous said...

Hey aravind.. A good one really!! :) Brot a smile on my face ..