Friday, November 28, 2008

Go Gadgeting !!!

I slowly getting gelled with the gadget world around me and this time its PSP… This is one freaky gadget I aimed since 3 years and now got the chance. I happened to visit with out any plans to Low yat plaza, one of the bargain shopping mall in Kualalampur. Like Sim lim square in Singapore like Ritchie street in Chennai….



However, I found the rates of the items relatively expensive compared to the Singapore. But I suddenly spotted a small shop selling the PSP and just enquired about it… He offered the latest PSP version for 1200 Ringgits which includes

- Cracked PSP set so that I can play any copied game
- 8 GB memory card with around 8 racing games (All NFS) and 4 combat games
- Carry case for PSP
- USB cable for data transfer
- Sony head phones

Totally fascinated by the features of the damn piece

- Play games in high quality graphics
- Watch movie (high quality display)
- Listen to songs
- Surf internet using Wifi
- Watch still images


I can able to use 5 hours nonstop to utilize complete battery power. However, no replacement warranty if I happen to drop the gadget accidentally… if its broken, its gone… Also, this can be connected to any TV for watching movies and can be connected to plasma/lcd tv for playing games with bigger screen with same high quality display…

I guess I am totally mad on this one playing my favourite NFS mostwanted at the moment and watching movies…. Now, I am lookin forward to travel any wer as am sure I wont be bored at all ;)

Note : Did I mentioned that the original intention for the shopping was to buy a touchscreen ipod for my wife for her bday but pathetically ended up with me gifted with this… ok la, compensate later ;)

5 comments:

JR said...

So man....looks intersting but shocked after hearing the original intention of shopping.
Keep shopping dude...........

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

highly possible that you will drop it ;-)

Anonymous said...

congrats dude, welcome, kool, finally you joined the PSP club,
its an amazing gadget,
now forget other music/video gadgets, from my experience, if you have any other, you are not going to use this much,,
and lets hope we go on for a race, you n me....
- Lokeshwar

Naveenan Ramachandran said...

Unakku dil rombha jaasthi maappula !

Anonymous said...

Its more like you chose it coz u liked it !! [;)] did u really think about ur wife?? hehe..

Enjoy with it anyways..
so...... did she liked it? or she preferred Ipod instead ?? :)