Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A quiet vacation

I guess this is the longest gap I have given between my posts in recent past. As most of you know, I was on leave for a week. No specific reason just told by my boss that I need to exhaust my leaves by this year or those will be of useless if don’t use it. I picked this whole from Dec. 1 to 5 and planned well to spend it very organized (when I say organized, It need not be a usefull one )

I started getting back to gym spree and I made full advantages of the hotel gyms in Malaysia where I am staying on the business trip. So, all days I managed to spend 2 hours odd in gym to get some health back. Swimming after is a bliss to the over heated body of mine. Then comes the KEY part of the day. Its Movie time. All the days I decided to watch one Hollywood movie a day and here you go.

Day Light Roberry : Nice one to start with…BGM is top class… good entertainment as the whole movie is all about clever bank roberry and so u will sure be entertained till the end… I would recommend any one

Journey to the Center of the Earth : Another good BGM movie… I really admired the dialogues as it had british style (addressing all with Mr./Mrs. And a well structured English) Adventure movie with a lovely cinematography… Another good entertainer

80 Minutes: A thriller. He got 80 minutes to return his debt or he dies with the poison in his body… All the troubles in the world hez facing in those 80 minutes… good time pass…at the end…

Witless protection : A total waste of time… supposed to be humourous and totally irritating… don even think…

Pursuit of happyness : The perfect movie I loved to watch when its raining outside and am sitting on the balcony feeling the freshness of the atmosphere…. All about a father who struggled to the core to get a chance to prove his talent and ability…. Will smith is sure a top class actor.. my favourite too



And that is all I have for you on my holiday updates… the weekend was exciting as I traveled back to Singapore as a formal visit that I do once every 2/3 weeks with out doing much… been to bowling with my only mate out there and managed to watch Quarrantine which is a total mental torture for 1.5 hours…. As a whole, it was a total gym and movie spree but totally gone down as I return to work today after good long leave…

3 comments:

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

so this month is ur equivalent of JK's October month ;-)..

JR said...

I din't read your blog because you din't read or comment on my latest blog....Revenge.........Revenge..........Revenge.......I will fight for this till you comment for my latest blog. Jai blog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's great holiday indeed !! I will go and watch couple of those you mention here.. :)