Thursday, May 18, 2006

when going gets tuf....tuf gets goin... :(

Yesterday i shud say one of the pretty strenuous day in ma life...this week so far being pretty tight wth my project in peak stage.....new issues raising one after the other and that really pissing me off...n e way....i have no other choice and part of the adventure i presume ;) ive been wrkng 8 am to 7 pm (very unusual me stayng this longed every day...) this week and yday i was totally tired after work.....i wrapped up arnd 6.55 and slowly sailing out to the gates....freaking hell !!! rain ....i like rain but not wth my office bag in my shoulders....more over this is no time for fun as i am so tired...uhhh....i managed to make a good 2 min run to get the bus and damn it!!!!! the bus has not cme yet.......wat the ***** .....well i jus got in to anther bus to save myslf from any sorta infectionssssss ......then i found therz no bus yday to my route and instead therz a swaraj mazda holdin my route number.....

oh man i hade swaraj mazda's as it is not da kinda vehicle for 6 footers like me.....i felt the frusturation already and hoping to get a window seat and no one near me (only then i can be atleast half comfrtble....) why all happening to me one by one...the vehicle is packed and i cant even get a decent seat .....slowly i managed to park myself somewer in that mess.....the shuttle normally leaves 10 mins late so as not to miss any one...yday more terrible, its 7.30 pm and still the shuttle stays calm and cool.....we all are deftly not... i hate these yellow bulbs inside the swaraj mazda's ...givs me sick feeling yo...all windows wer locked, i was half drenched, 70% carbon monoxide inside the vehicle, yellow bulb.......alll irritates me and i slowly thnkng of giving up and get back to office so that i can book a cab later at nite.....well i was too tired and lazy to give a go.....i was still confused how ever....

the tires started rolling slowly arnd 7.40 pm.....15 mins i was seated inside, started feelin the pain alrdy at my back.....i cant stretch my legs either as another six footer in the next seat's aisle occupied the foot stretch area in the middle.....he gave me a dirty look as if he occupied the taj mahal for his girl friend....the gentle man in the window seat (left side of me) kind enuf to open the window tho ther was droplets nagging him....i got some breath and that too cool oxygen...soon after 5 mins the shuttle left the office we narrowly caught in a bloody, flippin, crap traffic which is moving at the rate of 5 inch for every 10 mins.....i just rewinded myself an hour back ..."yes less than a hour am gonna b in the cozy bus under the heavy rain and am gonna read the ON@TCC book and i always luv such an ambience to read my fav author" .....wake up aravindh now u r in the middle of uncertnty about wen u gonna move 10 feet away from wer u r....

"the moment of pain" all over my body is killing me and i have to kill the time so i unwillingly opened the book to read with lotsa intrst on the story .....the book, tho not as intrstng as 5.some 1, still kept me thrilled to continue reading....and as a flavour to the pain some one requested for radio and ther u go loud kannada songs (i din mean to bash the songs but this alien music doesnt make any sense of comfortness to me) ....i took out my mp3 player and stuck wth my ear and playng my own music collection...i thought music is far better than noice...how ever i don encourage both wen reading something... the book is the only heaven (setril pootha senthaamarai ;)) in between these series of hell hell hell.....it was quite intrstng to carry on and i lost myself ignoring all my other prblm in ther....

ther was how ever one line in this book really made me smile

~~bla bla bla ~~~~. Guys always know when to shut up. ~~~ bla bla bla ~~~~

wow man, this sentence i always tell to girls wen im pissed off wiv dem....i pity the guy who sed that. ;) ....ok gettin back to my adventure, as i slowly feel that i cant bear this pain for more than 10 mins i saw we approaching the BTM which is relatively arnd 15 mins travel from my place....now that gave me a little boost and i further (unwillingly) studying...i din wanted to read this faster as i wanted to feel the comfort of the story and don wanna finish it soon.....soo i have the habbit of reading jus one chapter on my way back home...but today i pushed to finish 6 chapters with 100% regret.... :( ... only choice to forget the so called "Frusturation" im undergoin that time....

I finally decided to close the book after 6th chapter no matter how long i have to bear other pain....and god finally for his fun showed some mercy ...ive reachd the place in 10 mins after i closed the book....i rechd home arnd 9 pm and thaz it i had dinner like crazy and crashed the bed..... so cool outside, cozy bed and pain all over my body ...wat more 1 need to catch a quick sleep....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Ohmygod...sooo old already! =D must blog abt ur bday later k? Hav fun! =D