Monday, May 22, 2006

Spiritual Weekend :)

can't b very excited tho.... the weekend was all a different...20 may (saturday) was my bday... and this time very unusually was too quite... am so happy, for da first time in ma life i gotta call from my dad at 12 midnite......wishing me....followed by my bro and that really was a booster for me as i neva expcted them to wish me at dat time...no shouts, no cakes, no bangs nothng this time...it was all quite and i really liked this silence ...was watchng movie all nite (i always do on weekends) slept late....next mrng gotup and my mom rushed me to dress up and ther starts my temple saga....


my homies wished me and slowly i strtd gettin calls all over ..... felt a bit happy as they still rmber this date tho am not wiv any of those fr atleast past 8 months... off to temple (ragi gudda) near by as my mom booked for a pooja at 11 ....which is way lengthy and we all made sit for hours.....i liked it for my mums satisfaction....then back home and slept all day....later gatherd my mates to a near by restrnt to cherish the day....


the next day again the temple visits continued...this time i got my frnds car and started the journey wth my mom, my other house mate and her grandmom....it was a pretty hectic to drive even in a clean sunday ...however thaz the best option if u wanna take elderly ladies to anywer.... this time its ISKCON and this is my 3rd time visit and i really anticipated this visit as i always like the ambience in the temple....

ISKCON

Later proceded to tha anjaneya temple nearer to ISKCON....i hate the parking thingy every wer as it really was a big 'pain in the neck' work... then we wer heading to bull temple which is quite far from ISKCON.... we aptly reachd govardan temple jus before it closes...the temple is quite different as its been set up like shri krishna lifting the mountain to save the villagers....and finally we got in to bull temple which is pretty catchty wth amazing parks surrounded....


The royal ladies in Basavangudi :)


Back hme arnd late after noon....was really tired to do anything else and slept again....that ends our 'tour of temples' tour and the spiritual weekend.... the weekend was indeed different and it was a 'silent bliss' for me all 2 days.... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my darling athai is back in banglore? for what? summa ethuku ooru suthuranga?tsk tsk.

Anonymous said...

All dat fine..but where is da treat for us (who make your blog lively ;)?!

Srinath said...

ada paavi.. yaarum bumps kudukkalaiyaa?? achochho... aunty irukkaangannu mannichhi vittaangala? and..btw.. u liked isckon? it looked more like a commercial place than a temple to me. Anyway, good to know abt the temple visits.. varushathhukku oru thadavaiyaavadhu punniyam setthukko.

Anonymous said...

dei ur homies wished u for treat. so muthala avangaluku treat kudukuraa vazhiya paru