Wednesday, May 03, 2006

a thing of 'difference' is joy for ever :)

sounds odd isn't it??? well for me it is really not... i love to b different, i luv difference in anything (few exceptions ofcourse) after all this is wat makes my life more intrestng to live.... waz the big difference i had recently...not much to quote well, jus analysing last weekend...

was back from my office late to home on friday nite.... not much of excitement ther in the house....this saturday cricket is cancelled for some reason...and that really let all of us down and we alrdy strted dozing away... i wasn;t tho...sat wiv my laptop and surfng out all nite...no mind to watch movies as well....next day i got up at arnd 11 am....after all sleeping is the only activity i enjoyed that point...mom called me from delhi....shez on tour and having lotsa fun... i then walkd towards kitchen for a tea....later sitting in front of the TV for another few hours and my frnds wer in same mood too....nothng great happening at all....and 3 of us jus thought of goin to a local ground and play a hand cricket with in ourselves and so we moved on....the ground was half packed and we are lucky to have a decent area to practice ourselves....we back to home arnd 7 pm and felt like we gonna suicide in another few mints if we don sort out smthng to do.....one of my house mate is giving treat for his new laptop (jus an excuse to have a treat ;)) weve been to our favrte local eat out and once again i enjoyed the different Dosa's .... later we wer chilling out at the terrace and decided to sleep ther for the nite...and we 4 of us got up ther and chatting all nite.....(don ask wat we talking about....) slowly one of my mate felt cold and sneaked away.... then one more and that left 2 of us ...soon i fell asleep and the otherguy cant bear the snowyyyyy terrace and pulled me back home......

nothing different and exciting at all....the next day even started the same way and havent done anything..... but after noon i was restless and decided to do something to make life intrestng...soo i pulled one of my mates and been to shopping....i decided to make pasta that eveng.... i got all the needed ingredients....back home....later in the evng i started to do all by myself...started cutting the vegetables...boiled the pasta...started cooking....it was pretty strenuous...gotto cook for 6 ppl... i never did before....i din bother...all i wanted is some excitement to keep me alive... it was a total 1.5 hours process and i suceeded....though it doesnt satisfied me completely....my frnds liked it....a yummy, spicy, cheesy, tasty pasta with yogurt on top is always my favrte... we finished up the whole contents.... a different evening altogether and pretty joyyyyous too.....

the next mrng is monday and its a public holiday.....same again ...no fun ...all day boring... been with my mate to mechanic to fix his bike.... i slept in the noon either.... that nite was terribly i found hard to catch my sleep and finally managed to finish this bloody long boring weekend....

i always hate this kinda conventional life and insist on doin something different in most of the things.... some times my brain being stupid and finds it too lazy to think of wat to do different...hahahaha....any way...this week jus 4 days and lookin forward to wrap it up and have fun this week end....

2 comments:

Naveenan Ramachandran said...

Dude ....... try to find and enroll in clubs which revolve around your interests ...... Gym-ming (do you like to workout ?!?), Biking clubs (there will definitely be lots in BLR) ...... Trekking (I know you are interested in "serious trekking" - middle of nowhere - just a map types) ..... Mountaineering (great way to be in shape - sometimes it can be an indoor activity also) ....... Blind dates (great motivating factor ..... being the funny guy that you are, I do not think you should have a problem) .....

Enna panna poara ?!?!?

Aravindh said...

machi...ivlo vishayangal iruka...welll Gym is my favrte thing..but u gotto b really really regular to b fit and unfortunately i don think i will b... trekking is my favrte too...but i don have a good pal to go wth me...(shame) ....all these are jus activities that any one can do...i like to do smthng different... lemme c... blind datesaaaaa machiii vendavayyy vendaam da...more over that is not at all a different thing in our jaathagam ;)