Monday, May 15, 2006

Crappy Weekend...

Oh man... waz happening in my life??? why am i feeling so sick now wth this bloody intrstngly crap week end.....uhhhh.....

Friday night was fine, ive reached home around 8.30 and my frnds mom was ther ready wth the dinner wth a huge menu....the dinner was fine and so the late nite chat wth frnds .... i was so tired and soon (2.00 am ;)) went asleep....nxt mrng 6 o clk the cricketttting time arrived and we all anticipated a dry ground to have a good game and the place is relatively ok but my team isn't....

our teams top fielder and one other top bowler are in ther US tour and so we really had huge pressure being only 3 key players in my team ......i was looking forward to giv a good show...but very ironically i cant make a great play and i strtd feeling down alrdy....the 3rd match was pretty close but still we lost and end of the game it was a bloody 3-0 loss for us.... (come on...smbdy get me coffee )

later got back home and we all wer pretty down wth this non appreciable performance....any way i soon caught my sleep (i really needed it) ..... mngd to get up at arnd 5 and the whole evng was messy, doing nothing and chatting wth frnds.....havent even watched my fav star's movie TAMIZHAN properly as i was in no mood for anything....uhhhhhh

sunday arrived and again it all was like same for me... i sat wiv my laptop to finish up pending office wrk and then thought of cooking garlic mushroom that evng....been wth my frnd for a shopping ....god damn !!! i forgot to get garlics for garlic mushrooms....things cant go worse...i then started cooking mushroom-sweetcorn curry wthout any actual commitment.... :( the dish how ever appreciated by frnds wasnt my kind and i realized tht wth out even tasting it.... jus had 4 chappathi's so as to keep me alive for the evng....

nothing exctng happend this weekend and im desperate for some kinda break in my life.... ;)

1 comment:

Deepak Babu said...

machii,

don't worry da ... let's get some training from JK and kalakkify this weekend!