Friday, July 14, 2006

shudn't b happening ahhhh :x

iam all charged up today to watch much awaited 'pulikesi' movie this evng.....im late today to office (happening after 2 months odd) due to late nite wrk yestrday... i strted fumbling after 4 lookin at the rain outside....i wanted this to slow down as i gotto ride 20 km to reach cinema...i was quite confident i cud make it and the clock nagged me tellin its 5.30...now go!!!

i quickly packed up and rchd the gate and i have no confidence for riding the bike wth this outrageous rain and over whelming traffic crossing 20 kms.... i thought i cud drop at this point..i called up my mates and told this ...very apparently they arent happy about this and i have no good choice to make....they how ever managed to find a replacement for me....im totally screwed up wth this bloody rain that knocked me down.... :(

my roomie and me planned to make this up at some point next week... i don have any clue wen we gonna go...but gotto go (waz the life for.... then) now me back in my desk typing the most non-intrstng blog all myself..... (aravindh ithu unaku thevaya...) probably if my fate isnt kind wiv me, the cricket play tomrrow morning will also get cancelled coz of this world's worst rainy day..... now i gotta sing the song 'Rain rain go away and plz don spoil any weekends'

1 comment:

Mani said...

dei,
You are defly lucky to not come this far in the rain and realize that the show is called off for some stupid reason. ;)