Monday, July 17, 2006

aiming is gettin more perfect :)

i can still rmbr hoe i felt durin wen am writin my last blog.... i left office arnd 7pm on friday and got in to the bus...my mobile started shivering (oh well its in vibration mode) and my frnd called me up to say that the movie is not running in the cinema for some reason.....yessss... i was all happy thought we all cud go again some wer in the weekdays.....but happiness always hates me...i rchd home and my mates wer worried that the movie is banned in whole state for historical reasons......hell yaar !!!

we all went to local eat out and had handy dinner...then been to snooker club near by ...i felt a lot rejuvenated to play my favrte indoor game after a very long time.....later at nite we got in to carrom action....its new game for me... i neva played this before and i was a freqnt snooker player but no carrom...felt a lotsa difference and cannot get goin well.....then got myself on toes and i liked the way i improved myself in aiming it....(good boy aravindh, u are always the one arent ya?? ;) ) my team won the game too (u r rite, it shud b the outstanding effort of my team mate)



next mrng cricket.....then carrom all day .... im improving at a good phase.... cant believe this yo....keep goin aravindh !!!! next day wth carroms too..... planned for a mini trip to bannerghata zoo but 2 of our homies wer a lot reluctant and cant make any progress wth this plan... saw a crap tamizh movie called UYIR yesday (wasteaaa time!!!) altogether spent most of the weekend wth aiming objects .... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

machi i got stomach ache, so i cant write any comments sorry da