Friday, July 07, 2006

pain, germany lost......freaking hell !!! portugal too :(

it was all crap since last friday wth footie.....germany lost so badly against italy and that was shame on ther part....im speechless wen my frnds arnd...they all takin the piss outta me and i was all zipped for a while hoping atleast portugal will get thro......bloody hell....they lost to france too....and now i am all loser wth all my favrtes (germany, england and portugal) been sent back ..... wat more u need to stay repulsive in yr workstation for the whole week like a dumb A*S !!!

we had a gorgeous treat in this week ....it was hosted by my frnd (back from USA) and me (for my promotion) ....in gufa restrnt (jayanagar) .... the place was fulla lavishing ambience wth mock cave settings and servers in hunter's costume....waz a gud alien environment n all njoyed....decent food but way too expensive....(yoghurt rice rs. 75 man they gotta b kidding me..)





its friday.....nt much exciting tho.... planning to get my ass to wrk tomrrow(tho being saturday) as well ( believe it....evn aravindh can work ;))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don work too hard man...Then no1 can save b'lore from flooding ;)..

Naveenan Ramachandran said...

congrats ... promotions ...

Srinath said...

machi.. that was a great treat.. I realised it all the more the next day, when we went to the same place for an office lunch. The office group was 3 times bigger and the noice 3 times smaller. Yes, you guessed right, no drinks at lunch ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Remo,

I know that u r cool buddy,Hope keep doing the same attractive attitude..may the smile be with u for ever

By
8656