Monday, August 07, 2006

Ryukin Gold - 2 new entries ;)

Goldies all da way :) its been a pretty straining weekend.... been to my mum;s (madras) for 2 days... 4 of us wer travelling to madras this time..it was all fun once we reached ther... visited all ma frnd;s ther and cherished a lot... by da way the point is that ive got few amazing things that i always anticipating to get...

  • a glass bowl
  • few marble stones
  • made up fake grass
  • a pair of gorgeous young ryunkin gold fishes :) :) :)
  • a box of special fish food

setting up an aquarium was my alltime favrte hobby but never had a chance as i keep moving and its hard to maintain a aquarium being a careless grasshopper... ;)

this time wen i was roaming around in chennai, i found this aquarists near my house and popped in to see if anything cud admire me ....and i wanted to buy atleast a pair...ive found this little cute ryunkin's playing with other goldy families....so i thought why not lemme buy this to bangalore??? and my mom was so sweet stood on ma side and did all the packing for me ...

reached this morning back....got my hall decorated with this 2 cute little entries... wish these 2 shud b wth me all the time... sooner or later im gonna fix my own aquarium wth the right mix of my choices.... :)


2 comments:

Jagan said...

dei no comments on ur post da ..so felt very pavam for u..ponna pogatum nu comment da ..

Deepak Babu said...

machi!!

They were indeed cho chweet! Sad that they could not stay with us for longer :"(