Monday, August 28, 2006

gymming is getting better :)

oh my oh!!! havnt been to gym for more than a week...... got back on last thursday and i felt like everything is strtd from beginning...so rejuvenated and got stuck once i started my tread mill...havent sweated much last week..today was awesome, fell in to my favrte bench exercises and gym slowly strtd to become as my favrite hobby... ive found few essential basics that any one shud follow while gymming....

  • never start any classes with out doing a warm up and stretching, by this way yr body get accustomed to the following hard classes
  • always give sufficient (not longer) breaks between exercises, over strain makes things worse
  • eat good and healthy food after ( a good gap) your gym, remember to stop eating once u dont feel hungry any more
  • drink atleast a cup of milk daily to feed your bones and keep it healthy and strong enuf to face the hard exercises
  • very important, dont let yrself down and stop goin gym if u don get any good results initially, make sure u put sufficient effort and keep working on it -- *
  • never do any exercises beyond your limit (working hard doesnt mean go out of the box here) -- *
  • dont have too many friends at gym, this will only spoil the enthusiasm that u need to do exercise, rather u jus keep quaking all the time...(make sure u r not alone either, that will make u feel gym like sick place...have like 1 or 2 frnds and b with in) -- *

* --> things that ive found on my own experience, hehehe ;)

now ive started concentrating more on my health part (don look at me like that, i work durin the day... alrite??? :x ) me planning to join the badmitton club near my home and try to get myself fit (to the best i cud)

2 comments:

Jagan said...

get me the details ...

Deepak Babu said...

Good post Machi ... you seem to have done good bit of analysis :) ... and the thing I liked most about this post - its self-motivational tone :)