Friday, October 06, 2006

…Nothing bothers like a serious trauma…

I think ive been goin thro the worst time I ever lived in Bangalore… I was having good fun wth my long weekend but all that set to a jeopardy coz of a long and flippin internal body heat that kept me off from routine for 3 days consecutively…. U never kno the real pain unless u exprnce it yrself… I don wanna go in to this as this again triggers the pain in myself… L I have taken a day off to have enough rest as the chair in my office gives me a scare like I will get more problems…. But this goddamn project and deadline really needs to me to b in that day and I found my lead wasn’t happy wen I told him I cant cme to the office that day…but I have no choice I cant work at all (first time I wanted to b at my work and I cannot…so ironic!!!) I ve decided myself that I have to go to work by any means the next day…. But this killer pain still playing foot ball on my stomach for the whole night ….

No proper sleep and straight away went to my work early in the morning…. I had stuffs to do (as anticipated) ….. the early mrng scene I watched was a real night mare for me and I am still in shock….guess what??? Ive seen a dead body in front of my office….uhhhhhhhhh…. oh my ****** this cant b happening… folks arnd ther sed he was hit by a mini bus half an hour ago and this chap was dead on the spot…. The dead man looks like a cab driver and hit wen he was trying to cross the road outside our office…. Such an outrageous death I shud say….


Parallely i saw another accident (no loss of life tho) in the other side of the office.... a tata indica cab was hit by a truck and this totally jammed the whole traffic flow (though it is slow alrdy)...too pathetic to see even well exprnced drivers acting extremely careless...


I guess ppl can understand my state of mind now… I am now really sick and anticipating to go home at an earliest… but all I learnt was tragedic news that we hear normally are much more than serious than it really sounds…. This u can understand only if u feel it yrself… safety is the need of the hour to survive in this killer world …jus a slip in the road will take all yr dreams and desire to accomplish things away from u before u realize it did… however, jus our precautions wont help us… if the big road like that had a frequent speed breakers, the impact wudve been minimal or nothing…. I cant see how these IT companies along the road never thought about all these….waz the point being a leading software industry wth out humanity and common sense… people in this part of the world don’t really realize the value of life(me too in this list… but I atleast realize now)…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true that the value of life has become too less these days.

A few weeks back, there was a kid ( maybe 13 yrs or so ), who fell down with fits in front of my office.. And, people were just walking by him. No one cared to help him.

Nor me. All I did was get some office boys for help, and they got him out of road, and put him in shade and give him some water. And, he got alright and walked away just like that.

Wonder, why I did not feel that I should get him to a hospital or something.

Anonymous said...

aha... ur blogging shows how much u actually think abt stuff.haha. nice nice...revealing the wise side of u huh =D oooh and ur sick? did athai catch the next train/bus to banglore? =D

Anonymous said...

100%true...
http://vijayanagar.blogspot.com