Monday, October 01, 2007

SHEER BRUTE THRILL !!!


This blog just express various people’s feelings during the last 3 balls of the T20 world cup tournament recently happened.



Background:

India batted first to put 157 on board. Pakistan chased well to reach 145 in 19 overs for the loss of 9 wickets. Last over.. 6 balls left and 13 more runs needed to snatch the shining trophy and prove they are the supreme power of the tournament.

Feelings…..:

Pak. - 19 overs – 144/9

Shoaib Malik (Pakistan captain sitting on the bench):

Oh god !!! I thought we are lost… misbah darling get those runs and prove the power of our religion. Atleast for our life (I don’t wanna get killed mysteriously after a shocking loss like our old coach)

Misbah (batsman who is about to face the first delivery from Jogi.):

Array yaar !!! I was expecting Bajji… wat the hell ??? this bowler is cheeky in this match and keeps me confusing on the approach… anyways… I remember the league match I played with similar situation… I shouldn’t mess up this time.

Dhoni (Indian captain):

Come on Jogi… I know I am gambling with you but thaz alright…. I don’t care if we win or loose… play your best cricket…. (don’t laugh dhoni is more a philosopher than a player) ;)

Runner in the other end:

Ya allah !!! please don’t make me to take the strike…. I am sure I will be dead with heart attack….

Joginder (the Indian bowler about to bowl):

All sharp people…. Made me to bowl last over so that they can put the blame on me… I feel like am a scape goat… anyway I don’t think I can get in to team even if I bowl well and win the match…. Lemme stay off the pressure and do decent bowling…

Harbajhan (poor victim of Misbah’s fireworks earlier):

Ahhhhhh !!! I totally messed up… good I haven’t taken any chance to bowl last over and take the worst curse from all of my country men.

Pak. - 19 overs – 145/9 (wide ball bowled)

Dhoni : F**k
Misbah : Yesssss
Shoaib : God is great !!!
Harbajan : Me great escape ;)
Sharukh khan : Chak de India come on !!!!

Pak. – 19.1 overs – 145/9 (Dot ball)

Dhoni : There you are my boy J
Misbah : Ya kudaaaaa
Javed miandad : Teri *****
Venkatesh Prasad : Yes man yessssss get me some credit come on….
Gambir : Will I get man of the match !!!!
RP Singh : I should have bowled this last juicy over yaarrrrrr

Pak. – 19.2 overs – 151/9 (Sixer)

Indian fans : Jogi is an A** H***
Javed Miandad : I love you Misbah darling
Rohit sharma : Watz so great about it even I can hit like that
Harbajan : (again) great escape daaaaa !!!
Agarkar : Me too great escape …
Venkatesh Prasad : I can see myself in my days
Gambir : I think I wont be the man of the match


Pak. – 19.3 overs – 151/10 (Out – Catch India won the world cup)

Afridi : thatz it my house will be damaged by now in Pakistan
Inzamam : Hahaha this time shoaib malik will be accused for killing coach
Sharad pawar : Super advertisement ready for me and my party for next election
Dhoni : I love India
Misbah : Not again !! am sure whole Pakistan will curse me for another few minutes before realizing my original contribution and value.
Ameer khan : Why not I can take Lagaan – II with this…..
Sharukh Khan : I should not shake hand to Pakistan skipper by mistake
SA and England : Abba !!! we haven’t lost to the worst team.
Australia : Just miss… we should have got this candy… lets crush them next week in the tour to India
New Zealand: For us the win against India in Super 8 is the best moment lets escape with that credit
Jogi : I know they wont give the man of the match to me… lemme pretend like it was an ‘idea delivery’
Sreesanth : I showed (shouted/screamed/sweared) up a lot !!! I cant think my situation if I left this catch….

India won the T20 world cup – 2007… week to remember, memories to cherish for ever : )

4 comments:

Srinath said...

Lol.. Nice stuff :-)
Did you know the actual story? Misbah actually hit that shot thinking that there was no fielder there. Only after he hit it, he realized that there is a keralite in every corner of the world.

Anonymous said...

Good imagination arvind.. !! :)

Anonymous said...

That was damn cool :)!!

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

the narration of feelings from each player's perspective is good creative thought.