Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Photograph

There is nothing better that made me feel so pleasant and warm straight in the morning than seeing my photographs (that I clicked when am in good clicking mood) printed in the office magazine with my profile in it…. the magazine was dropped at my desk last night just like they (the office) did for every other employees. I was taken by sheer surprise as I totally forgot that I sent my creations as entries for the editor team…. My joy knew no bounds… I never thought the team will recognize my pics… as I guessed there would have been ‘n’ number of entries to fill up those 2-3 pages exclusive for photograph works….

Photography is an alien word for me still…. But I always love to tickle the creative part of my brain limiting it to just ‘my abilities’… and I am always aware that I am not achieving anything with that as there are 1 billion better photographers at any part of world…. Still I like this Jack-of-all feeling not restricting my hobbies to one or two for the sake of filling up my resume : )

I may read or surf through few of the photographic techniques wen I find time (ofcourse at my office) …. But never been so keen as I like to keep myself unique with my skills (skills????)…. My hunt is still on the perfect camera aiming to grab when time comes (means, I don’t have enough money yet to buy a costly camera with all features)…

Though I love this hobby, I have a big aversion to this carrying camera stuff as it most of the times doesn’t allow me to enjoy the scene completely… the main hassle being handling the camera safely… specially when I do trekking or when click pictures over the water or during the rain…. I should always make sure the equipment is safe from any sort of hazard…. Pain !!!

As a kind of healing, I got my mobile (Nokia N73) with 3.2 mp lens which partly satisfies my needs to ‘click on the go’ and ‘easy handling’ issues…. By this I was able to take more pics and name it myself as ‘Mobile Photography’ …. He he he…. Here I attached few of clicks off my mobile….


Aravindh's Angle:



The Highway:



Cute Monster:


Beauty of the sunset:

Standing Tall:

3 comments:

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

nice fotos.. i always admired ur fotography skills..

Srinath said...

nice photos there. waiting for a blog on your posing skills ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey arvind... I knew u were good in fotos.. but these on ur blog are really creative !! :)

Which ones were selected for the office magazine?

Keep up the good work ..